Here, There and More

I'm not a book worm, ever since I was little its seems like I have always had something better to do. Most of my reading is academic and I do like inspirational books. Well, I have read some novels for pleasure but most of them because I had to - the teacher said so or they still haven't made that movie...

So back in the days when I was young, during library time I found myself finding Waldo, in the 'Where's Waldo?' books - a book full of illustrations of lots of different people doing a variety of different things at a given location and as the reader you are supposed to find Waldo hidden in the crowd. That Waldo guy has really moved around.

This blog is basically about the places that I have been, gone to and seen. A collection of my experiences and memories that I don't mind sharing. The order of the events is going to be quite random. I should have started blogging a lot earlier. As for now, take care and feel free to comment.

Comments

Popular Posts